Your website might need a MakeOver if . . .
- The page is clinging to the upper left corner of the browser.
- The print is tiny, or too big, or both or all mixed up.
- The color scheme is kinda dirty, sort of depressing.
- The background is busy and the print is not readable.
- There are too many colors, and they are not complimentary.
- There are too many type style fonts and their ugly.
- The photography is amateur and uninviting or out of focus.
- The images are too small and scattered around randomly.
- The reader has to choose from 30 to 75 different links.
- It’s hard to decide what to read first.
- The page is too narrow when it could fill the screen.
- Each page looks like a new website, not design consistent.
- There are links that are broken, or lead nowhere, or too old.
- There is no clear call to action or objective to each page.
- You have to search for the phone number and it isn’t linked.
- The website is difficult to navigate on a mobile device..
- The website does not inspire customers to contact or buy.
- You are not getting any business from your website.
AquaJazz would like to give your website a MakeOver.Invitation to a MakeOver